I used the Stampin’ Up! Stylized Birthday stamp set and a little of the Moroccan DSP to create a clean and simple birthday card to share today.
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Birthday Bash Challenge.
I started by adhering a panel of Moroccan DSP to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to an Emerald Envy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a wide strip of Moroccan DSP to a panel of Early Espresso card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I punched the end of another strip of Moroccan DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and I adhered that over the DSP layers with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stylized Birthday stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and cut it out with a Layering Circles Framelits die. I adhered the sentiment die cut with SNAIL to a scalloped circle cut from Early Espresso card stock with another Layering Circles Framelits die. I adhered the sentiment circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added an Emerald Envy enamel dot from the 2016-2018 Enamel Shapes pack to finish it.
I adhered a strip from the Moroccan DSP to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
September 16 – 30 Host Code: EAUC62RD
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016 Holiday Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
World Card Making Day Sale From Stampin’ Up!
In celebration of World Card Making Day, from October 1-5, you can save up to 25% on cardmaking essentials that can be used to share your love all year long! Stampin’ Up! is offering 25% off a select group of items from Oct 1-5. Click here to see the full list and more details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Emerald Envy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Early Espresso – 4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Very Vanilla – Layering Circles Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/2″ panel (inside card)
- Moroccan Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 2″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: