I used the Stampin’ Up! Father Christmas stamp set for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC137. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by stamping the two framing images from the Father Christmas stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with placement. I stamped the Santa and bag images from the Father Christmas stamp set in Early Espresso ink in between the frame images on the panel of Very Vanilla card stock.
I used a Blender Pen along with Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and So Saffron inks to add a little color to the stamped images. I also painted over the fur trim on the Santa coat with Clear Wink of Stella and then sponged the edges of the panel with Soft Suede ink.
I stamped the holly leaf and berry images from the Holly Berry Happiness photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a separate panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I used Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler inks and the Blender Pen to add a little color to the images. I punched the images out with the matching Holly Berry Builder Punch and adhered them to the Very Vanilla card stock panel with Glue Dots.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL and then to an Early Espresso card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Holly Berry Happiness stamp set and the holly image from the Father Christmas stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the card. I added a little Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler ink with a Blender Pen to finish it.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Sahara Sand – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: