Kim Heggins from The Challenge Design Team dropped me a note to see if I wanted to join them this week as a guest designer. I definitely said “yes” right away and I’m honored to be joining them this week for their Christmas Inspiration theme challenge!
I used the Stampin’ Up! stamp set called Santa’s Sleigh to create my card to share today.
Here is The Challenge #83 inspiration image:
My card design was also inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 303.
I started by stamping the tree image from the Santa’s Sleigh photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Soft Sky card stock. I sprinkled the images with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them.
I stamped the snowflake image from the Mountain Adventure photopolymer stamp set in Soft Sky ink across the panel. I cut a panel of Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper with the edge of the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits die and then adhered the panel to the Soft Sky card stock panel with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Santa’s Sleigh stamp set in Island Indigo ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock, punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL and then to an Island Indigo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the deer image from the Santa’s Sleigh stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock, cut it out with the matching Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits die and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered Soft Sky and Island Indigo enamel dots from the Regals and Subtles Enamel Shapes packs and a Rhinestone Basic Jewel near the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Santa’s Sleigh stamp set in Island Indigo ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then inked the deer image in Crumb Cake ink, stamped it on scrap paper and stamped it next to the sentiment on the inside of the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Island Indigo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Crumb Cake – Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits die cut
- Soft Sky – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 1/4″ x 4″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper – 1-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel cut with the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Die
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: