I used the Stampin’ Up! Happy Ornament and Holly Berry Happiness stamp sets for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC138. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
The plaid panel on my card was inspired by Merry Monday #218.
I started by stamping the image from the Happy Ornament stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Watercolor paper. I sprinkled the image with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I wet the entire watercolor paper panel with just water and an Aqua Painter and then added a light wash around the outside of the image with Crumb Cake ink. I pained the ornament with Garden Green, Delightful Dijon and Cherry Cobbler inks and then let it dry completely. I stamped the stars from the Merry Mice stamp set in Delightful Dijon ink next to the ornament and then used a Blender Pen and a little more Delightful Dijon ink to color them.
I adhered the watercolor panel to a panel of Delightful Dijon card stock with Fast Fuse Adhesive and then adhered a panel from the Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack with SNAIL next to it. I added a thin strip of Delightful Dijon card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to cover the seam. I adhered the layered panel to a Garden Green card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the holly leaves and berries from the Holly Berry Happiness photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on another panel of watercolor paper, sprinkled them with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them. I used an Aqua Painter and Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green inks to watercolor the images. I let the images dry completely, punched them out with the matching Holly Berry Builder Punch and adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Holly Berry Happiness stamp set in Garden Green ink on a Whisper White card stock panel and then added a strip of the Warmth & Cheer DSP on the inside of the card.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Delightful Dijon – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1/8″ x 5-1/8″ strip
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack – 7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Watercolor Paper – 3″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: