Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month our theme is “Elegant Christmas” and I have chosen to to feature the beautiful Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits Dies and the Holly Berry Happiness stamp set for my project.
The sleigh in the snow on my card was inspired by Merry Monday #221.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. I cut a panel of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper with the edge of the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits die and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the embossed panel.
I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL and then to a Thick Whisper White card stock with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a panel of Silver Foil Sheets and a panel of Gold Foil Sheets with the Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits Dies. I adhered the die cuts together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Holly Berry Happiness photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I punched the end of the strip with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it with Glue Dots to the card front.
I cut the pine boughs and bow from Gold and Silver Foil Sheets with the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies. I snipped the ends of the pine boughs off and adhered them, along with the die cut bow to the card front with Glue Dots to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Holly Berry Happiness stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I stamped the bow from the Santa’s Sleigh photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink under the sentiment, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it on the inside of the card.
You can find a list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
November 1 – 15 Host Code: A7Q64MRS
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016 Holiday Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for these projects:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4-3/4″ strip, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ card stock panels (one inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits die cut, Pretty Pines Thinlits die cut
- Gold Foil Sheets – Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits die cut, three Pretty Pines Thinlits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: