I used the Stampin’ Up! Oh, What Fun stamp set from the Annual Catalog to create a Christmas card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and here is the card that I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP062.
My card was also inspired by Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #74.
I started by adhering a panel from the This Christmas Specialty DSP to a Cherry Cobbler card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered smaller panels of that paper to panels of Cherry Cobbler card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered the smaller panels to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue so that I had a few seconds to position them the way that I wanted them. Then I punched both ends of a strip of Very Vanilla card stock with the Banner Triple Punch.
I carefully inked the sentiment from the Oh, What Fun photopolymer stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green inks and I stamped it on the Very Vanilla banner. I wrapped a strand of Garden Green Baker’s Twine from the Baker’s Twine Trio Pack several times around one end of the banner and then tied one of the Christmas Trinkets Embellishments to the banner with a bow. I adhered the banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and arrow from the Oh, What Fun stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green inks on a Very Vanilla panel inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
November 16 – 30 Host Code: AAFDWHAS
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016 Holiday Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
For one week only, November 21-28, you can save up to 40% on select products. To sweeten the deals, Stampin’ Up! will be having 24-hour sales on the first and last day of the promotion, featuring special products available for that day only. You can even get a sneak peek AND save on products that will be on the future holiday catalog retiring list. You won’t want to miss out on this great opportunity to stock up and save!
See the Deals Now!
Online Extravaganza Deals: Click here to download the PDF with all of the deals!
• Paper Pumpkin kits and products on the future holiday catalog retiring list, except stamp sets, are only available while supplies last.
• All products that are while supplies last have been noted in the Online Extravaganza deals list.
• Promotion period: November 21-28, 2016
• You must use the bundle item codes provided. Discounts will not be applied if individual item numbers are entered separately.
• Some bundles have been created exclusively for Online Extravaganza and will not be available after the promotion ends.
• There is no minimum purchase required in order to receive the discounted price.
• Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
• Discounts range from 10-40 percent. Note: While some retiring holiday products may be discounted during the retiring list promotion in December, no discounts will be greater than the discounts being offered during Online Extravaganza.
• Online Extravaganza includes two 24-hour sales.
• The first 24-hour sale begins at 12:01 AM (MT) on November 21 and runs
through 11:50 PM (MT) that same day.
• The second 24-hour sale begins at 12:01 AM (MT) on November 28 and
runs through 11:50 PM (MT) that same day.
Promotion Deadlines : November 28, 2016, 11:50 PM (MT)
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for these projects:
- Cherry Cobbler – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, two 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panels
- Very Vanilla – 7/8″ x 3-1/4″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ card stock panel (inside card)
- This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panels
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: