I used the Stampin’ Up! Tin of Tags stamp set and a little of the Sending Love DSP Stack from the upcoming 2017 Occasions Catalog to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 101:
I started by adhering panels of DSP from the Sending Love DSP Stack (available Jan 4) and the Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. I adhered a strip of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL over the seam in the two DSP panels.
I wrapped a strand of Garden Green Baker’s Twine from the Baker’s Twine Trio Pack several times around the layered panel and then tied one of the Christmas Trinkets Embellishments to it. I adhered the layered panel to a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Tin of Tags photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Real Red card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Layering Circles Framelits die and adhered it to a 2″ Circle Punch from Garden Green card stock. I adhered the layered circles to a larger Whisper White card stock circle cut with a Layering Circles Framelits die and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment and holly images from the Stitched With Cheer photopolymer stamp set in Real Red and Garden Green inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I also added a strip of the Sending Love DSP on the inside of the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Garden Green – 2″ Circle Punch
- Very Vanilla – 1/2″ x 3-7/8″ strip, Layering Circles Framelits die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack – 4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack – 1-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: