We’re back with another Dream Theme Blog Hop! This month we’re focusing on Valentine projects and I created a card with the Stampin’ Up! Sealed With Love stamp set to share today.
My card design was inspired by TGIFC Sketch 90.
I started by adhering a panel from the Falling in Love DSP to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with SNAIL. I added a Lace Doily with the Very Vanilla side up over the center of the panel, adhering it with SNAIL. I cut a heart from another panel of the Falling in Love DSP with a Sweet & Sassy Framelits Die and adhered it with SNAIL over the Lace Doily.
I cut a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with the So Detailed Thinlits Die and I wrapped it around the edges of the DSP panel. I adhered the die cut in the center and around the back with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the Sealed With Love photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with a Layering Ovals Framelits Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the panel. I added three gold enamel hearts from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack to the panel and then adhered the panel to a Sahara Sand card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the scroll image from the Sealed With Love stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on the top and bottom of a Very Vanilla card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the next button below to hop forward to see what Renate Ecklmayr has created today. Click the previous button below to hop back to see what Delphine Lorelli has shared today.
And if you get lost along the way, here is a list of the participants in the hop:
- Patrice Halliday-Larsen (New Zealand)
- Tracy May (UK)
- Delphine Lorelli (France)
- Amy Koenders (USA) <==You are here
- Renate Ecklmayr (Austria)
- Sabrina Radeck (Canada)
- Jennifer Pauli (Germany)
- Krista Driessen (Netherlands)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for these projects:
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Very Vanilla – So Detailed Thinlits Die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Falling in Love Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Sweet & Sassy Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: