I used the Stampin’ Up! So In Love stamp set to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week. I borrowed a bit of inspiration from the Stampin’ Up! catalog for this card, I love that there are so many beautiful projects created for us in each one!
Here is the sketch for for Fab Friday 105. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Falling in Love DSP to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with SNAIL. I trimmed off the edge of a Lace Doily and adhered it to the DSP panel with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the So In Love stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I punched both ends of the sentiment strip with the Banner Triple Punch and I adhered it with SNAIL to a panel of White Vellum that I’d also punched with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered the layered sentiment to the panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut three leaves with the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies from Sahara Sand card stock and adhered them with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue under the sentiment banner. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the panel to a Sahara Sand card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered one of the Falling In Love Embellishments with a small piece of a Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the So In Love stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then I added the images from the Falling for You stamp set in Soft Sky ink over the sentiment on the inside of the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, three Stylish Stems Framelits die cuts
- Very Vanilla – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Falling In Love Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- White Vellum – 7/8″ x 4-1/2″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: