I used the Stampin’ Up! Banners for You stamp set bundle and a little of the beautiful Affectionately Yours Speciality DSP to create my card to share today. That paper pack is retiring and is only available while supplies last and it’s on sale, so be sure to order yours soon! And the bundle pricing for this stamp and die set will be ending on May 31 (but both will be available in the upcoming catalog) so order the bundle before the end of May to save yourself 10%!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #218.
I started by adhering a strip of Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP to a strip of Copper Foil Sheets and then to a Thick Whisper White card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Banners for You photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Night of Navy card stock, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I stamped the banner image around the sentiment in Night of Navy ink and then cut the banner out with the coordinating Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies.
I adhered the banner to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Night of Navy enamel dots from the Regals Enamel Shapes pack around it.
I stamped the image from the Banners for You stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed on the inside of the card.
You can find a list of supplies, card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
April 16-30 Host Code: YBZFXHA4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Retiring Sale Going On Now!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the deals and retiring products right now! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Night of Navy – Bunch of Banners Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Copper Foil Sheets – 1-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1-5/8″ x 5-1/2″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: