I used the Stampin’ Up! Eastern Beauty stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. All of the awesome new products that I’m featuring on my project (including the new In Color inks and card stock!) will be available to everyone beginning May 1! We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering panels from the Eastern Palace Specialty DSP to a panel of Tranquil Tide card stock with SNAIL. I punched the end of a strip of Gold Foil Sheets with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the panel with SNAIL.
I adhered one of the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers to a panel of Fresh Fig card stock and then adhered the Fresh Fig panel to a panel of Tranquil Tide card stock with SNAIL. I stamped the circle image and sentiment from the Eastern Beauty photopolymer stamp set in Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then punched it out with the 2″ Circle Punch.
I adhered the sentiment circle to the Fresh Fig card stock panel with SNAIL and then added a gold enamel dot from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack. I adhered the sentiment square to the card front and then adhered the entire card front to a Tranquil Tide card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered another one of the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers to a Very Vanilla panel inside the card.
You can find a list of supplies, card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
April 16-30 Host Code: YBZFXHA4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Retiring Sale Going On Now!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the deals and retiring products right now! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tranquil Tide – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ square
- Fresh Fig – 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″ square
- Very Vanilla – 2″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ strip
- Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-5/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: