I used the Stampin’ Up! Remarkable You stamp set and the Watercolor Pencils to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for for Fab Friday 111. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
I started by stamping the flower image from the Remarkable You stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock. I used a Post It Note mask to cover the top the stamped image and I stamped the stems again so that they appear to be longer than they actually are. Then I colored the stems with the Old Olive Watercolor Pencil and the flowers with the Whisper White and Daffodil Delight Watercolor Pencils. I adhered the stamped panel to a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I covered the “and” in the sentiment from the Remarkable You stamp set with a Post It Note and then inked the sentiment with Old Olive ink. I removed the Post It Note mask and then stamped the sentiment on a strip of Whisper White card stock. I punched the end of the sentiment strip with the Banner Triple Punch.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the sentiment strip several times and then tied a small knot. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Daffodil Delight enamel dot from the Brights Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Remarkable You stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 5/8″ x 4″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: