We’re back with another Dream Theme Blog Hop! This month we’re focusing on Father’s Day projects and I created a card with the Stampin’ Up! High Tide stamp set to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #221.
I started by adhering a panel from the Color Theory DSP Stack (available June 1) to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL and then to a Dapper Denim card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I embossed a panel of Soft Suede card stock with the Seaside Embossing Folder and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the images from the High Tide stamp set in Dapper Denim, Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Marina Mist inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I sponged the upper part of the panel with Soft Sky ink and then adhered it to a panel of Dapper Denim card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiments from the Thoughtful Banners photopolymer stamp set in Dapper Denim ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then stamped the border from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set around it in Soft Suede ink. I punched the banner out with the Classic Label Punch and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added a single silver enamel dot from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the High Tide stamp set in Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Marina Mist inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
And if you get lost along the way, here is a list of the participants in the hop:
1. Teneale Williams (Australia)
2. Patrice Halliday-Larsen (New Zealand)
3. Tracy May (UK)
4. Amy Koenders (USA)
5. Renate Ecklmayr (Austria)
6. Sandi MacIver (Canada)
7. Jennifer Pauli (Germany)
8. Krista Driessen (Netherlands)
May 16-31 Host Code: 3S6TEX22
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Dapper Denim – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-5/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel
- Soft Suede – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 2-1/2″ x 4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: