I love the Stampin’ Up! Bike Ride stamp set even more now that I’ve got the matching Framelits for it!! Love all of those little stamped bits. 🙂
My card design and colors were inspired by this weeks Fusion challenge.
The bike on my card also works for Global Design Project #GDP091.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Climbing Orchid photopolymer stamp set on a panel of the Wood Textures DSP in Basic Black Archival ink. I adhered the DSP panel to the top of a Pool Party card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a strip of DSP from the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP pack to the lower part of the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I punched a strip of Pool Party card stock with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch and adhered it to a strip of Peekaboo Peach card stock and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered one of the Touches of Nature Elements with rolled up Glue Dots under the sentiment.
I stamped the images from the Bike Ride photopolymer stamp set in Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede, Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzazz and Peekaboo Peach inks on a panel of Whiper White card stock. I cut the images out with the matching Build a Bike Framelits Dies and adhered them together with Glue Dots and then to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered strips of the Wood Textures DSP and Whole Lot of Lovely DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
June 16-30 Host Code: M2PRD6N7
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch
- Peekaboo Peach – 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ strip
- Whisper White – six Build a Bike Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: