We’re back with another Dream Theme Blog Hop! This month we’re focusing on birthday themed projects and I created a card with the Stampin’ Up! Celebration Time stamp set bundle to share with you today.
I started by embossing a Thick Whisper White card base front with the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder. Then I cut the cake shape from Silver Foil Sheets with Celebration Thinlits Die. I adhered the foil die cut to a panel of Whisper White card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the cake image from the Celebration Time stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock and cut it out with the Celebration Thinlits die. I snipped off the cake top and plate and adhered it with SNAIL over the Silver Foil die cut. I adhered the Whisper White panel to a slightly larger Whisper White card stock panel with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the banner image and sentiment (masking the top half of the stamp with a Post-It Note as I inked it) from the Celebration Time stamp set in Sahara Sand and Tranquil Tide inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with the Large Numbers Framelits Die. I adhered the banner to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a little heart from the Hearts & Stars Elements pack with a touch of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut the little bow from Tranquil Tide card stock with the Celebration Thinlits dies and adhered it together and to the card front with rolled up Glue Dots.
I kept the inside simple too by just stamping the sentiment from the Celebration Time stamp set in Tranquil Tide ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
And if you get lost along the way, here is a list of the participants in the hop:
1. Teneale Williams (Australia)
2. Patrice Halliday-Larsen (New Zealand)
3. Tracy May (UK)
4. Amy Koenders (USA)
5. Renate Ecklmayr (Austria)
6. Sandi MacIver (Canada)
7. Jennifer Pauli (Germany)
8. Krista Driessen (Netherlands)
June 16-30 Host Code: M2PRD6N7
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Sahara Sand – Celebration Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ panel, Large Numbers Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – Celebration Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: