I used the Stampin’ Up! More Than Chocolate stamp set to create a fun card to share with you today. This sentiment is one that I live by! 🙂
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 338.
I started by adhering a panel from the the Coffee Break DSP to the front of an Early Espresso card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the he sentiment from the More Than Chocolate photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock.
I stamped the single “eaten” chocolate from the More Than Chocolate stamp set in Chocolate Chip ink on the Crumb Cake panel, then adhered it to a panel of Powder Pink card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I wrapped a strand of Powder Pink 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon around the panel and tied a small bow, then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the heart and the images of the chocolates from the More Than Chocolate stamp set in Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake and Powder Pink inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the heart out with the matching Sweet & Sassy Framelits Die and I adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the half eaten chocolate image again on Whisper White card stock in Chocolate Chip and Powder Pink inks, snipped around it and then adhered it over the stamped chocolate on the Crumb Cake panel with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional. I added two Pearl Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the images of the chocolates from the More Than Chocolate stamp set in Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake and Powder Pink inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31! Yippee!!
Here are the details:
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
- Order deadline: July 31, 2017 by 11:50 PM (MT)
Let me know if you have any questions. Get your wish lists ready and earn coupons with every order during July!!
June 16-30 Host Code: M2PRD6N7
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Powder Pink – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Crumb Cake – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – Sweet & Sassy Framelits die cut, hand cut image, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: