I used the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Pines and Colorful Seasons stamp sets and a little of the Year of Cheer Specialty DSP from the upcoming Holiday Catalog to create my card to share today.
My card design was based on CAS(E) this Sketch #232.
I started by stamping the snowflake image from the Colorful Seasons stamp set in Crumb Cake ink across the front of a Crumb Cake card base. Then I cut a panel of Gold Foil Sheets and a panel from the Year of Cheer Specialty DSP (available Sept 1) and I adhered them together and then to the card front with SNAIL. I trimmed the excess from the two panels so that it was even with the sides of the card base.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Pines photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on the card front, carefully sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (making sure that no powder got onto the DSP panel) and heat embossed it. I added a single silver enamel star from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack next to the sentiment to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Pines stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I added a strip of the Year of Cheer Specialty DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
August 1-15 Host Code: KY6KNFRB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
All Things Stamping Sale – Sunday August 13!
A group of five Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators will be getting together in the Atlanta area for a big sale of all things stamping! Tons of retired Stampin’ Up! items for sale at great prices! Click here for more details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2-1/2″ x 5″ panel trimmed even with the card base
- Gold Foil Sheet – 5-5/8″ x 5″ panel trimmed even with the card base
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: