I used the fantastic Color Theory Memories & More Card Pack from Stampin’ Up! to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by cutting down one of the largest cards from the Color Theory Memories & More Card Pack. I adhered the card to a panel of Soft Sky card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to a Dapper Denim card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut another card from the Color Theory Memories & More Card Pack down a bit (the sentiment card) and adhered it to a panel of Soft Sky card stock and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut three snowflakes from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper with the dies from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies and adhered them with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Pines photopolymer stamp set in Dapper Denim ink and then stamped the snowflakes from the Colorful Seasons stamp set in Soft Sky ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
August 1-15 Host Code: KY6KNFRB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Redeem Your Bonus Days Coupons Now!
Don’t forget to cash in those Bonus Days coupons that you earned during the month of July! You can apply as many of the coupons as you’d like to a single order. Or you can use each coupon on a separate order. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Carols of Christmas Bundle Available Now!
The beautiful Carols of Christmas stamp set, Card Front Builder Thinlits and Carols of Christmas stamp set bundle are all avaialble for purchase today! The stamp set, bundle and Thinlits are all available a full month before the Holiday Catalog opens for ordering!
You can see them in my online store here:
You can use our Bonus Days coupons toward the purchase of this stamp set, bundle and dies too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Dapper Denim – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Soft Sky – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-7/8″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Color Theory Memories & More Card Pack – one card cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″, one card cut to 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper – three Seasonal Layers Thinlits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: