I used the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Bouquet stamp set to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week. I’m currently at my parents house in Iowa celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary so I thought that it was only fitting to share an anniversary card with you today!
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 118. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Ruffled Embossing Folder. I did run the embossing folder through with a shim of two sheets of thin card stock to get a better impression. I adhered the panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the flower image from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set on a panel of Whisper White card stock in Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo and Melon Mambo inks. I added the sentiment from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp in Soft Suede ink on the panel.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Melon Mambo enamel dot from the Brights Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the images and sentiments from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo and Melon Mambo inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Flirty Flamingo – 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: