I used the Stampin’ Up! Brightly Lit Christmas stamp set bundle to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was loosely inspired by Freshly Make Sketches #303.
I started by adhering a strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock to a wider strip of Christmas Around the World DSP with SNAIL. I adhered the DSP strip to a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack with SNAIL and then I adhered the layered panel to a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the panels to the front of a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Basic Gray and So Saffron card stocks with the Christmas Lamppost Thinlits Dies and adhered them together and then to the card front with Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (applied to the card stock prior to cutting). I die cut the bow and gifts from the Christmas Around the World DSP with dies from the Christmas Lamppost Thinlits Dies set (love that the dies coordinate with the DSP as well as the stamp set!!) and I adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Brightly Lit Christmas stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the image out with the matching Christmas Lamppost Thinlits Die and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the panel to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and bow images from the Brightly Lit Christmas stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and Real Red inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
September 1-15 Host Code: XQHDGZ7W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Double Running Shoe Reward Points Sept 1-7!
I’m so excited for you all to get your hands on the new items from the 2017 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog!! To kick off the ordering, I’m offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) from now through, Thursday, September 7!! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy Shopping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 1/2″ x 5-1/8″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic Gray – two Christmas Lamppost Thinlits die cuts
- So Saffron – three Christmas Lamppost Thinlits die cuts
- Whisper White – Christmas Lamppost Thinlits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 5-1/8″ panel, four Christmas Lamppost Thinlits die cuts
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: