I used the Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Lantern stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC161. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
The design for my card was loosely inspired by Viva la Verve September Sketch.
My card works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTC014. I went right across the middle.
I started by embossing a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock with SNAIL. I inked half of the sentiment from the Seasonal Lantern stamp set in Rich Razzelberry ink and stamped it on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cleaned the stamp well and then inked and stamped the other half of the sentiment on the panel.
I adhered the sentiment panel to the embossed panel with SNAIL and then wrapped a strand of Fresh Fig 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon around the panel and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry card stocks with the Lantern Builder Framelits Dies and then adhered them together with touches of Multipupose Liquid Glue. I adhered a small panel of Very Vanilla card stock to the back of the lantern with Foam Adhesives Strips, then I adhered the lantern to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the images from the Seasonal Lantern stamp set in Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock (the solid bow and leaf images were stamped on scrap paper once before stamping on the panel) and I cut them out with the matching Lantern Builder Framelits Dies. I adhered the die cuts to the lantern with Glue Dots and then added a few silver enamel dots from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I adhered a few of the extra die cut images from the Seasonal Lantern stamp set bundle on a Very Vanilla card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this post.
September 1-15 Host Code: XQHDGZ7W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Lantern Builder Framlits die cut
- Rich Razzleberry – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Lantern Builder Framlits die cut
- Night of Navy – Lantern Builder Framlits die cut
- Very Vanilla – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 5-1/8″ panel, eleven Lantern Builder Framlits die cuts, 2″ x 2-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: