I used the Stampin’ Up! Merry Patterns stamp set, which is a free bonus exclusive for orders/parties over $300 in September and October, to create another clean and simple Christmas card to share with you today.
The colors for my card were inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments #273.
I started by embossing a panel of Night of Navy card stock with the Winter Wonder Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel to an Always Artichoke card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the outline image of the candles from the Merry Patterns photopolymer stamp set (bonus host exclusive set only available through Oct 31) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped one set of candle bases in Night of Navy ink and the second in Night of Navy ink stamped on scrap paper once. Then I stamped the flames in So Saffron ink.
I stamped the sentiment and pine branches from the Merry Patterns stamp set in Always Artichoke ink above and below the candle images and then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampn’ Dimensionals and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the die cut to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Pines stamp set in Night of Navy ink on and the pine branch from the Merry Patterns stamp set in Always Artichoke ink on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the ver bottom of this blog post.
Using a Sponge Dauber and Blender Pen Directly on a Stamp Technique Video
I did a quick Facebook Live video yesterday showing you the Sponge Dauber and Blender Pen technique that I used to create my Pick a Pumpkin card that I posted yesterday (you can see the blog post here). I’ve uploaded the video to my YouTube Channel and you can see it here:
Or you can head over to my Facebook page and watch it here. Hope that you find the technique tips helpful!
September 16-31 Host Code: ABMDXJMM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Merry Patterns Stamp Set – Host Exclusive Available Sept 1-Oct 31!
Stampin’ Up! has an awesome host exclusive stamp set that will be available to for free for anyone who places an order or hosts a party totaling $300 or greater between September 1 and October 31! This beautiful stamp set is called Merry Patterns and it’s a two-step stamp set! You can see a PDF flyer with the details here.
Here are the details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this great stamp set!
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to the regular Stampin’ Rewards that you earn with an order or party totaling $300+!
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
So get your orders ready! Any order or party totaling $300+ between September 1 and October 31 will get this great set for free! Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Always Artichoke – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: