I used the Stampin’ Up! Merry Little Labels stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC162. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Christmas Around the World DSP pack to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered a smaller panel of Christmas Around the World DSP to a smaller panel of Whisper White card stock and then to the larger panel with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Pool Party 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon around the panel and adhered it with SNAIL, then adhered the layered panel to a Basic Gray card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a silver Foil Snowflake using SNAIL to adhere it to the card front.
I stamped the border image from the Labels to Love stamp set in Basic Gray Archival ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched it out with the Everyday Label Punch. I adhered it with SNAIL over the Foil Snowflake. Then I stamped the image from the Merry Little Labels stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic Gray card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I punch the image out with the Everyday Label Punch and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three silver enamel dots from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card.
I stamped the sentiment from the Labels to Love stamp set in Basic Gray Archival Ink and the snowflakes from the Colorful Seasons photopolymer stamp set in Pool Party ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
September 16-31 Host Code: ABMDXJMM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Gray – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Everyday Label Punch
- Whisper White – 2-3/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel, Everyday Label Punch, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: