I used the Stampin’ Up! Hug in a Mug stamp set to create a quick card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #306. I turned the sketch on the side.
I started by adhering a panel from the Coffee Break DSP to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL. I adhered two panels from Quilted Christmas 6×6 DSP to panels of Real Red card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the panel to the front of a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked the sentiment from the Hug in a Mug photopolymer stamp set in Crumb Cake and Real Red inks and then stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped the mug and whipped cream images in Early Espresso ink and the inside of the cup in Soft Suede ink. I added in the spoon handle in Soft Sky ink above the whipped cream.
I added a Real Red enamel heart from the Brights Enamel Shapes pack to the mug, then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a panel of Real Red card stock with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhered the sentiment panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment and mug images from the Hug in a Mug stamp set in Real Red, Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
September 16-31 Host Code: ABMDXJMM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 1-3/4″ x 4-5/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Early Espresso – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 1-7/8″ x 3-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – 1-3/4″ x 3-3/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Quilted Christmas 6×6 Designer Series Paper – 1-5/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: