We are back with another Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the world! This month we’re featuring the Painted Harvest stamp set bundle. Here are my projects:
For my first project, I stamped the sunflower images from the Painted Harvest photopolymer stamp set in Crushed Curry (four times, rotating between stamping), Peekaboo Peach and Early Espresso inks on the front of a Thick Very Vanilla card base. I wrapped a strand of Crushed Curry Solid Baker’s Twine around the card front twice and tied a small bow.
I stamped the sentiment from the Count My Blessings stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Early Espresso card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Layering Circles Framelits Die and then adhered it with SNAIL to a circle cut from Gold Foil Sheets with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die. I adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the leaf image from the Painted Harvest stamp set in Crushed Curry, Peekaboo Peach and Early Espresso inks on their corresponding card stock colors and then punched them out with the Leaf Punch. I adhered the leaves with Glue Dots and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added in one of the Touches of Nature Elements, using Glue Dots to adhere it and a Gold Faceted Gem to finish the card front.
Just for fun, I whipped up a speedy quick holiday card featuring the Leaf Punch too! I stamped the snowflake image from the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set in Sahara Sand ink across the front of a Thick Very Vanilla card base. I punched leaves from Champagne Foil Sheets and Early Espresso card stock and adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel three times and tied a bow.
I stamped the sentiment from the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added a Clear Faceted Gem to finish the card front.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Okay, on with the hop!! Click the next button to hop forward to Rochelle Block’s blog to check out her amazing projects! If you get lost along the way, there is a complete list of participants right under the next blog button.
October 1-15 Host Code: XY4AUJ4W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for the sunflower project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Early Espresso – Layering Circles Framelits die cut, Leaf Punch
- Peekaboo Peach – Leaf Punch
- Crushed Curry – Leaf Punch
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – Stiched Shapes Framelits die cut
Card stock cuts for the holiday project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Early Espresso – Leaf Punch
- Very Vanilla – Stiched Shapes Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Champagne Foil Sheets – two Leaf Punches
Stampin’ Up! items used to create these projects: