I used the Stampin’ Up! Snowflake Sentiments stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC167. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #315.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic Gray card stock with the Scattered Sequins Dynamic Embossing Folder (available Jan 3). I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Smoky Slate card stock with SNAIL and then to a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I cut three snowflakes from Silver Glimmer Paper with the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies. I snipped the rest of the border off the larger snowflake and then adhere the die cut snowflakes to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the sentiment and snowflakes to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and snowflake images from the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and Smoky Slate inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for creating this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
December 1-15 Host Code: YVBQKU6Z
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Smoky Slate – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic Gray – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Silver Glimmer Paper – three Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Die cutss
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: