I used the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Up! Color Theory Memories & More Card Pack and the Colorful Seasons stamp set bundle to create my project for the Stamp Ink Paper Let it Snow challenge this week.
Here is the banner for Stamp Ink Paper 128. Stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
The colors for my card were inspired by the CAS-ual Fridays CFC188 challenge.
I started by trimming down one of the cards from the Color Theory Memories & More Card Pack and then adhering it to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. I adhered a panel of Marina Mist card stock to a panel of Whisper White card stock and then to the larger panel with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of the Silver Baker’s Twine (available Jan 3) around the panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel to a Marina Mist card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut the sentiment from one of the cards from the Color Theory Memories & More Card Pack with a Layering Circles Framelits die and I adhered it to a Stitched Shapes Framelits circle cut from Silver Foil Sheets with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut snowflakes from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies and adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish it.
I stamped sentiment from the Hug in a Mug photopolymer stamp set in Dapper Denim ink and the snowflakes from the Colorful Seasons photopolymer stamp set in Marina Mist ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for creating this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
December 1-15 Host Code: YVBQKU6Z
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Marina Mist – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 1-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 1-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper – two Seasonal Layers Thinlits die cuts
- Color Theory Memories & More Card Pack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: