I used the fun Stampin’ Up! In the Trees stamp set to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was very loosely inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #321.
I started by adhering a panel from the Tutti-Frutti 6″ x 6″ DSP to a Peekaboo Peach card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the tree and hammock images from the In the Trees photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the images with the Old Olive, Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo packs. I also used the Color Lifter to lighten some of the hammock image.
I stamped the flower images from the In the Trees stamp set in Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz and Peekaboo Peach inks around the trees and added the sentiment in Peekaboo Peach ink. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Peekaboo Peach card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered three of the Tutti-Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins around the sentiment and then added Pearl Basic Jewels to the center of each to complete the card front.
I stamped and colored the images from the In the Trees stamp set on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for creating this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
January 16-31 Host Code: QB9PMB4W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Peekaboo Peach – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tutti-Frutti 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: