I used the Stampin’ Up! Country Road stamp set to create my card for the Stamp Ink Paper sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Stamp Ink Paper #154. I went down the left side. Hope that you’ll stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by stamping the weathervane image from the Country Road stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack. I used the Stamparatus when I inked the image so that I could get good coverage on the DSP panel.
Then I inked the wheel image from the Country Road stamp set in Soft Suede ink, stamped it on scrap paper once and then stamped it on the DSP panel. I repeated that process with Old Olive ink and the grass stamp set and then I adhered the stamped DSP panel to a panel of Old Olive card stock with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the Country Road stamp set in Old Olive ink on a smaller panel of Wood Textures DSP.
I inked the star image from the Country Roads stamp set in Merry Merlot ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it over the sentiment on the DSP panel. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Old Olive card stock and then to the larger panel with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the layered panel, tied a knot and then adhered the panel to an Early Espresso card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Special Celebrations stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock and then added the grass, wheel and star from the Country Road stamp set. The Country Road images were stamped off on scrap paper before stamping them on the Crumb Cake panel.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
June 1-15 Host Code: F3BBV9HB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Old Olive – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 3-5/8″ panel
- Crumb Cake – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: