I used the Stampin’ Up! Snowfall Thinlits Dies and Merry Christmas to All stamp set bundle to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Joyous Noel Specialty DSP pack to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Tranquil Tide card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut three snowflakes from White Velvet Sheets (available Nov 1) with the Snowfall Thinits Dies (available Nov 1). I adhered the largest snowflake die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front and then sponged a little bit of Tranquil Tide ink over the two smaller die cuts. I adhered one of the sponged die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the larger snowflake and the other off to the right side on the card front. I added one of the Snowflake Trinkets (available Nov 1) to the center of the larger snowflake with a rolled up Glue Dot and I added one of the Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets to center of the smaller snowflake.
I cut the sentiment from Tranquil Tide card stock and Silver Glimmer Paper with one of the Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies. I adhered the two die cuts together (slightly off-set) and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and flourish from the Merry Christmas to All photopolymer stamp set on a panel of Whisper White card stock in Tranquil Tide and Sahara Sand inks. I added the snowfall border image from the Snow is Glistening photopolymer stamp set (available Nov 1) in stamped off Tranquil Tide ink to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
October 16-31 Host Code: HQPBQBFH
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tranquil Tide – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Merry Christmas Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, four Santa’s Signpost Thinlits die cuts
- Silver Glimmer Paper – Merry Christmas Thinlits die cut
- White Velvet Sheets – three Snowfall Thinlits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: