I used the Nothing Sweeter stamp set bundle to create a clean and simple card to share for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 149. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a Santa’s Workshop Memories & More Card Pack card that I’d trimmed down to a panel of Whisper White card stock and then to a Garden Green card stock panel with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Poppy Parade 1/4″ Mini Striped Ribbon around the panel and adhered it with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Poppy Parade card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the tree lights image from the Nothing Sweeter photopolymer stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink twice on a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock and cut them out with the coordinating Sweetly Stitched Framelits Dies. I adhered one of the die cuts to a square cut from Whisper White card stock with one of the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and then to scalloped square cut with a Layering Squares Framelits Die from Poppy Parade card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the square die cut to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Nothing Sweeter stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock, punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it to the back of the second die cut tree with SNAIL. I adhered the tree to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shape to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Santa’s Workshop stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a Whisper White card stock panel and then added the tree images (solid image stamped off once) in Shaded Spruce to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
October 16-31 Host Code: HQPBQBFH
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Poppy Parade – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Shaded Spruce – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, two Sweetly Stitched Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel 5/8″ x 3″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Santa’s Workshop Memories & More Card Pack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: