I used the Stampin’ Up! Bloom By Bloom and Dear Doily stamp sets to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Gingham Gala 6″ x 6″ DSP to a Grapefruit Grove card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the flower images from the Bloom by Bloom photopolymer stamp set in Grapefruit Grove, Lemon Lime Twist and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I cut the flower images out with one of the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies and wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice, then tied a bow. I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Dear Doily stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Grapefruit Grove card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Cheer stamp set in Grapefruit Grove ink and the flowers from the Bloom by Bloom stamp set in Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight and Lemon Lime Twist inks on a Whisper White card stock panel. I added a strip of the Gingham Gala DSP across the bottom to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
- Eva Dobilas
April 1-15 Host Code: NCTB9WJN
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Grapefruit Grove – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gingham Gala 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: