I used the Stampin’ Up! To A Wild Rose stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2019-20 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
My card design was inspired by The Paper Players PP439.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a larger panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimesionals. I cut another panel of Whisper White card stock with the border die from the Wild Rose Dies (available June 4) and I adhered the die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Butterfly Gala photopolymer stamp set in Highland Heather ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with the banner die from the Wild Rose Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the layered flower images from the To A Wild Rose photopolymer stamp set (available June 4) in Highland Heather and Mossy Meadow inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Wild Rose Dies.
I adhered the die cut flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the leaves with Glue Dots to the card front. I cut a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with one of the Wild Rose Dies and I adhered the die cuts with Glue Dots around the flower. I added three of the Sahara Sand sequins from the Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower outline image from the To A Wild Rose stamp set in Highland Heather ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
May 1-15 Host Code: YGUV2NGR
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
WHAT IS A PRODUCT MEDLEY?
Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!. In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide you with endless creative possibilities.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
Sales Period: May 1–31, 2019 while supplies last!
Click the image below to head over to my online store to get yours now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Sahara Sand – two Wild Rose die cuts
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, six Wild Rose die cuts, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: