I used the Stampin’ Up! Lots of Cheer stamp set to create a Christmas card (in June!!) for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps 208. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Lots of Cheer stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on the front of a Thick Whisper White card base. Then I cut strips of Real Red card stock with one of the Delicate Lace Dies and then adhered them with SNAIL to the back of a strip of Mossy Meadow DSP from the Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP pack. I adhered the layered DSP panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the snowman image from the Lots of Cheer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I used Light and Dark Mossy Meadow, Real Red, Smoky Slate and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo Packs to color the image. I added a little color with the Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Marker and colored over it with the Color Lifter. I cut around the stamped image with a Stitched Rectangle Die and then adhered the die cut image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Lots of Cheer stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of Mossy Meadow DSP to finish the inside of the card.
June 16-30 Host Code: PUG4G2GF
July 1-15 Host Code: 7GTSRHTK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Real Red – 1″ x 5-1/2″ panels
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Neutrals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: