I used the Stampin’ Up! It Starts With Art stamp set bundle to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using today. I got a little creative with the sketch pieces. 🙂
I started by adhering a panel from the Follow Your Art DSP to a panel of Coastal Cabana card stock with SNAIL. Then I cut a smaller panel of Coastal Cabana card stock with the Arts & Crafts Die and adhered it to the back of another panel of Follow Your Art DSP with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to the larger panel of Coastal Cabana card stock with SNAIL and then to a Claypso Coral card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Love What You Do stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. I stamped the sequin image from the It Starts With Art stamp set in Crushed Curry ink next to the sentiment and then colored the images with my Dark So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Marker. I adhered the die cut sentiment panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the images from the It Starts With Art stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I used Light and Dark Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake and So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers as well as Light Bermuda Bay and Dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers to color the images. I cut them out with the coordinating Arts & Crafts Dies and adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals (for the ribbon spools) around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the It Starts With Art stamp set in Calypso Coral ink and the sequins in Crushed Curry ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the sequins with the Dark So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Marker to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
Returning 3D Embossing Folders available Now To Order!
Yay!! These 3D embossing folders are now available to order again in the new style:
- BASKET WEAVE 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 151797)
- LACE 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 151815)
- SEASONAL WREATH 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 151796)
- SUBTLE 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 151775)
- TIN TILE 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 151801)
- COUNTRY FLORAL 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 151823)
July 1-15 Host Code: 7GTSRHTK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days Going On Now!!
YAY!!! The awesome Bonus Days promotion from Stampin’ Up! is back!! For every $50 that you spend between now and July 31 (before shipping and tax), you will earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used August 1–31!
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Calypso Coral – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Coastal Cabana – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3-7/8″ x 5″ panel trimmed down
- Whisper White – four Arts & Crafts die cuts, Stitched Nested Label die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: