I used the Stampin’ Up! A Wish For Everything stamp set bundle to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 167. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Mossy Meadow DSP from the Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP to a panel of Night of Navy card stock with SNAIL. I used the scalloped die from the Stitched Be Mine Dies set to cut two panel of Night of Navy card stock and I adhered them to the back of a panel of Pressed Petals Specialty DSP and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the A Wish for Everything stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Crushed Curry card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then cut a panel of Night of Navy card stock with one of the Word Wishes Dies.
I adhered the die cut sentiment to the larger die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then colored three Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Dark Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Marker before adhering them to the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Mossy Meadow DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock and then stamped the sentiment from the Bloom & Grow stamp set in Night of Navy ink to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
July 1-15 Host Code: 7GTSRHTK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days Going On Now!!
YAY!!! The awesome Bonus Days promotion from Stampin’ Up! is back!! For every $50 that you spend between now and July 31 (before shipping and tax), you will earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used August 1–31!
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, two 1″ x 5-1/8″ panels
- Crushed Curry – Stitched Nested Labels die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Neutrals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: