My Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived from Stampin’ Up! right after I got back from the Greek Isles Cruise. It’s an awesome kit that created nine full-size A2 cards with decorated envelopes! The kit was called On My Mind and this is what it created:
The kit contained the exclusive On My Mind photopolymer stamp set and a Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Spot.
I love all three designs and I made them just exactly as the instructions stated.
This card coordinates with the Come Sail Away product suite from the Annual Catalog!
This pretty card was designed to coordinate with the Woven Threads product suite from the Annual Catalog.
And this card was designed to coordinate with the Garden Lane product suite. Beautiful cards that coordinate perfectly with amazing Annual Catalog products!
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
August Paper Pumpkin Kit – New Add-On Bundle!
Stampin’ Up! is offering a special bonus Paper Pumpkin Add-On Bundle for the August Paper Pumpkin Kit! The kit is designed to be fall gift packaging but if you’d prefer to make cards with your kit, Stampin’ Up! is offering an Add On Bundle for $10 (will be available to all August Paper Pumpkin subscribers in the online store) to convert the kit into cards! Yay!!
More about the August Kit & Add-On Bundle:
- The August kit includes 6 gift bags and 12 gift tags. To receive this kit you must subscribe by August 10.
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, and Soft Suede.
- The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle is a separate purchase for those who would like to convert their August Paper Pumpkin kit into cards.
- The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle card designs offer a great sneak of the designs and elements to come in the August kit.
- Once you have completed the August kit, you will have extra kit components so you can easily combine them with the add-on without having to purchase additional kits.
- Just as you would with any other Stampin’ Up! product, you will need to purchase the add-on bundle in the online store. You will not be able to add it to a Paper Pumpkin subscription purchase.
- The price for the add-on bundle is $10.00 and is available for Paper Pumpkin subscribers only. This add-on is available beginning August 1, while supplies last!
Add-On Bundle Details:
- Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle (item 152885)
- Price: $10.00
- Includes 24 card bases of 2 different designs with coordinating envelopes (note card size)
- Available August 1, while supplies last
- Purchase at stampinup.com
- Not included with an August Paper Pumpkin subscription
Important note: The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle is not needed to complete the August kit projects. If you would like to make the gift bags and tags, you can do that with the kit. The Add-On Bundle is only for those wishing to change the kit to cards rather than gift packaging.
Click on the flyer image to open up a full-size printable PDF with the Add-On Bundle Details:
Here is a video from Stampin’ Up! with some peeks at the August Kit and more details about the Add-On Bundle:
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
July 16-31 Host Code: AJY7WGZM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days Going On Now!!
YAY!!! The awesome Bonus Days promotion from Stampin’ Up! is back!! For every $50 that you spend between now and July 31 (before shipping and tax), you will earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used August 1–31!
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription Options: