I used the awesome Christmas Gleaming stamp set and the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2019 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog to create a clean and simple holiday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #399.
I started by cutting a panel from the Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP (available Sept 4) three times with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut shapes to squares cut from Pretty Peacock card stock and then to the front of a Thick Very Vanilla card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set (available Sept 4) in VersaMark ink on the front of the card base, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I added one of the Star Designer Elements (available Sept 4) next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then added a strip of the Brightly Gleaming DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the products used and the card stock cuts to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
August 1-15 Host Code: 473EEW9Z
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
**Please note: Due to an increased number of orders that I’ve recently been receiving that have been in the $10-$20 range, I have had to change my host code reward to include only orders of $50+. Unfortunately, it’s not fair to those who are ordering $50+ and there are not enough host $$ generated from orders under $50 to cover the $10 gifts. Therefore, I won’t be able to continue to offer that bonus on every order. Thanks for your understanding!
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. As an added bonus, you can add items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit. Woohooo!!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Pretty Peacock – three 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ squares
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper – three Stitched Shapes die cuts, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: