I used the Stampin’ Up! Harvest Hellos stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog to create my card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #320.
And the theme for my card was inspired by The Paper Players #PP453.
I started by adhering a panel from the Come to Gather DSP (available Sept 4) to a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock with SNAIL. I adhered another panel of the Come to Gather DSP to a smaller panel of Pretty Peacock card stock and then to the larger panel with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the apple images from the Harvest Hellos stamp set (available Sept 4) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored them with my Real Red, Soft Suede and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Packs. I punched the apple images out with the Apple Builder Punch (available Sept 4), trimmed the half apple down and then adhered the pieces to the card front with Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked the sentiment image from the Here’s A Card stamp set with my Pretty Peacock and Real Red Stampin’ Write Markers and then stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I punched the top with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch, trimmed the bottom off a bit and then punched the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch. I stamped the apple seed images from the Harvest Hellos stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink across the bottom of the tag and colored them with my Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers.
I tied a bow with 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim and adhered it to the top of the tag with a Glue Dot and then adhered the tag to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I colored three Rhinestone Basic Jewels with my Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blends Marker and then adhered them to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the apple slice image from the Harvest Hellos stamp set two times on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with Real Red and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the products used and the card stock cuts to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this card, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
August 1-15 Host Code: 473EEW9Z
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2019 Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
I’m hosting a Designer Series Paper Share from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog! I’m placing an order early on September 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of September 9.
You can see the full details and find a signup form on my Holiday Catalog Shares Page. Let me know if you have any questions.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. As an added bonus, you can add items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit. Woohooo!!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 2″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Pretty Peacock – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 1-1/2″ x 3″ panel trimmed down to 2-1/4″, four Apple Builder Punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Come to Gather Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: