I used the Stampin’ Up! Beauty & Joy stamp set from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by embossing a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with SNAIL. I adhered a smaller panel from the Toile Tidings DSP (available Sept 4) to the bottom of the Very Vanilla panel with SNAIL, then wrapped a strand of Crushed Curry 3/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon around the panel and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to Thick Very Vanilla card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the basket, tree and flower images from the Beauty & Joy stamp set (available Sept 4) in Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Garden Green and Blushing Bride inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut around the image with a Stitched Nested Labels Die and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beauty & Joy stamp set in Garden Green ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and SNAIL.
I adhered a strip from the Toile Tidings DSP to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then adhered the panel to the inside of the Thick Very Vanilla card base to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
August 1-15 Host Code: 473EEW9Z
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. As an added bonus, you can add items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit. Woohooo!!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Very Vanilla – 3-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, Stitched Nested Label die cut, Stitched Rectangles die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: