I used the Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Wreaths stamp set from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog to create a birthday card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #335.
I started by stamping the floral image from the Seasonal Wreaths photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 4) in Crumb Cake ink in rows across a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I colored the images with the Light Cajun Craze, Dark So Saffron and Light and Dark Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends Markers. I colored over the Cajun Craze ink to lighten it a bit and then embossed the panel with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder.
I adhered the embossed panel to a larger panel of Very Vanilla card stock with SNAIL and then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to a Thick Very Vanilla card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Seasonal Wreaths stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I colored three Metallic Pearls with my Bronze Stampin’ Blends Marker and adhered them randomly around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the floral image from the Seasonal Wreaths Embossing Folder in Crumb Cake ink on a panel fo Very Vanilla card stock and colored the images as described above to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the products used and the card stock cuts to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this card, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
August 16-31 Host Code: 6YQY43JM
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2019 Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
I’m hosting a Designer Series Paper Share from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog! I’m placing an order early on September 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of September 9.
You can see the full details and find a signup form on my Holiday Catalog Shares Page. Let me know if you have any questions.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. As an added bonus, you can add items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit. Woohooo!!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Very Vanilla – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: