I used the Stampin’ Up! Nature’s Beauty stamp set from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
My card design was inspired by As You See It Challenge #207.
I started by adhering a panel from the Come Sail Away DSP pack to the front of a Balmy Blue card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I wrapped a strand of Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine around the card front three times and then tied a small knot.
I stamped the deer image from the Nature’s Beauty stamp set (available Sept 4) in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I inked the image of the shrubs from the Nature’s Beauty stamp set in Soft Suede ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it next to the deer image twice. I colored the deer and ground with Light and Dark Soft Suede and Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers and then traced around it with a Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Marker. I used the Color Lifter Marker to remove some of the color from the Smoky Slate outline and deer image and then cut the image out with a Stitched Nested Labels Die. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Night of Navy rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (available Sept 4) to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then adhered a strip of Come Sail Away DSP to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
August 16-31 Host Code: 6YQY43JM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. As an added bonus, you can add items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit. Woohooo!!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – Stitched Nested Labels die cut, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2′ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: