I used the Stampin’ Up! Snowman Season stamp set from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog to create my card for the Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps Challenge 212. Stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a strip of Let It Snow Specialty DSP (available Sept 4) with SNAIL to one side of a Coastal Cabana card base. I embossed a panel of Coastal Cabana card stock with the Winter Knit 3D Embossing Folder (available Sept 4) and then adhered a strip of Real Red Glimmer Paper (available Sept 4) with SNAIL to the back of the embossed panel. I adhered the layered panel to the card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the snowman image from the Snowman Season stamp set (available Sept 4) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I used Light and Dark Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers to color the image and then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die. I adhered the die cut image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Real Red card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL and Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three of the Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots around the image to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and snow images from the Snowman Season stamp set in Real Red and Coastal Cabana inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I added a strip of the Let It Snow Specialty DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
August 16-31 Host Code: 6YQY43JM
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Final Batch of Trimmer Blades – Available Tuesday, August 27 at 10 AM MT!
The final shipment of Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (item 126995) arrived early. Stampin’ Up! is going to make these final blades available during the last week of August. There is a limit of 3 packs per order.
The final batch will be available on Tuesday, August 27, at 10:00am (MT), they are available while supplies last and when they sell out they will be gone for good. So if you are needing blades, be sure to be ready to place your order right away! They sold within about 10 minutes last time they were available.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. As an added bonus, you can add items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit. Woohooo!!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Coastal Cabana – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Real Red – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Let it Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ strip, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Real Red Glimmer Paper – 1/4″ x 5-1/2″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: