I used the Stampin’ Up! So Many Stars stamp set and the one of the beautiful sheets of Feels Like Frost DSP from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 451.
I started by cutting a panel of the Feels Like Frost 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP (available Sept 4) into three pieces, one that measured 2-1/4″ wide, one that measured 2″ wide and one that measured 1/4″ wide. I stamped the sentiment from the So Many Stars stamp set (available Sept 4) in VersaMark ink on the 2-1/4″ panel, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I adhered the stamped DSP panel to one side of a Thick Whisper White card base and the 1/4″ wide panel to the other side of the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a 1-3/4″ wide panel of Mercury Glass Designer Acetate (available Sept 4) between the two panels with SNAIL. I cut rectangles from the 2″ panel with one of my Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered them over the acetate sheet with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a single frosted droplet from the Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets near the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the So Many Stars stamp set in Highland Heather ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I added a strip of the Feels Like Frost DSP to the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Facebook Live – Lunchtime Live at 11:00 AM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today today at 11:00 AM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 11:00 AM ET to see my So Many Stars card project! Look forward to seeing you then!
August 16-31 Host Code: 6YQY43JM
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Final Batch of Trimmer Blades – Available Today at 10 AM MT!
The final shipment of Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (item 126995) arrived early. Stampin’ Up! is going to make these final blades available during the last week of August. There is a limit of 3 packs per order.
The final batch will be available on Tuesday, August 27, at 10:00am (MT), they are available while supplies last and when they sell out they will be gone for good. So if you are needing blades, be sure to be ready to place your order right away! They sold within about 10 minutes last time they were available.
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale Is Back – Starting Sept 4!
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back the Designer Series Paper Sale! During September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE!
Here are the details:
- Sale Dates: September 4–30
- Order Deadline: September 30, 2019; 11:50 pm (MT)
- Only Designer Series Papers listed in the table below qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There is no limit to how many times participants can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper, and get one free during this sale.
- In the online ordering system, when three qualifying Designer Series Paper packs are entered, a prompt to add a free Designer Series Paper will appear.
- In the online store, if a you order four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, you will need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this sale.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards does not qualify for this sale.
Here are the Designer Series Paper Packs included in the sale:
|149100||166||PERENNIAL ESSENCE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER||$11.50|
|149443||166||SEE A SILHOUETTE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER||$11.50|
|149481||167||COME SAIL AWAY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER||$11.50|
|149484||165||MAGNOLIA LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER||$11.50|
|149488||165||GARDEN LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER||$11.50|
|149489||165||FOLLOW YOUR ART DESIGNER SERIES PAPER||$11.50|
|149497||165||WOVEN THREADS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER||$11.50|
|149589||166||DINOROAR DESIGNER SERIES PAPER||$11.50|
|149592||166||BIRD BALLAD DESIGNER SERIES PAPER||$11.50|
|149500||167||PRESSED PETALS SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER||$14.50|
Click on the image below to open up a full-size flyer with the designer papers and details listed:
Woohoo for a great sale! Get ready to order beginning on September 4!
Stamp With Amy K 2019 Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
I’m hosting a Designer Series Paper Share from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog! I’m placing an order early on September 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of September 9.
You can see the full details and find a signup form on my Holiday Catalog Shares Page. Let me know if you have any questions.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. As an added bonus, you can add items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit. Woohooo!!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Feels Like Frost 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel cut into 1/4″, 2″ and 2-1/4″ panels
- Mercury Glass Designer Acetate – 1-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: