I used the Stampin’ Up! So Many Stars stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog to create a holiday card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was loosely inspired by the Fusion Sketch Challenge this week.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the So Many Stars photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 4) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pressed Petals Specialty DSP, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I adhered the stamped panel to the front of a Soft Suede card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut pine boughs from Old Olive card stock with the Beautiful Boughs Dies (available Sept 4), sponged them with Old Olive ink and then adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue above the sentiment.
I stamped a panel of Real Red card stock with one of the So Many Stars images, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the star out with the coordinating Stitched Stars Die (available Sept 4) and adhered Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back. I cut a panel of Copper Foil Sheets with one of the Stitched Stars Dies and adhered that to the back of the star die cut and then to the card front.
I added three of the Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots (available Sept 4) to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and stars from the So Many Stars stamp set in Soft Suede and Real Red inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I added a strip of the Pressed Petals DSP to the bottom of the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this card, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
August 16-31 Host Code: 6YQY43JM
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale Is Back – Starting Sept 4!
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back the Designer Series Paper Sale! During September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE! Click on the image below to open up a full-size flyer with the designer papers and details listed:
Get ready to order beginning on September 4!
Stamp With Amy K 2019 Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
I’m hosting a Designer Series Paper Share from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog! I’m placing an order early on September 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of September 9.
You can see the full details and find a signup form on my Holiday Catalog Shares Page. Let me know if you have any questions.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. As an added bonus, you can add items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit. Woohooo!!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Old Olive – four Beautiful Boughs die cuts
- Real Red – Stitched Stars die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Copper Foil Sheets – Stitched Stars die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: