I used the Stampin’ Up! Most Wonderful Time Product Medley from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 171. Stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Most Wonderful Time DSP (available in the Product Medley Sept 4) to a panel of Real Red card stock with SNAIL and then to a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered a smaller strip of Most Wonderful Time DSP to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Most Wonderful Time photopolymer stamp set (available in the Product Medley Sept 4) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Real Red card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the gift images from the Most Wonderful Time stamp set in Old Olive and Real Red inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Most Wonderful Time Dies (available in the Product Medley Sept 4) and adhered them with SNAIL and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three of the Adhesive-Backed Gold Faceted Stars (available in the Product Medley Sept 4) to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Most Wonderful Time stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of the Most Wonderful Time DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the products used and the card stock cuts to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
August 16-31 Host Code: 6YQY43JM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Ends Tomorrow!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – Ends Tomorrow!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. As an added bonus, you can add items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit. Woohooo!!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Whisper White – Most Wonderful Time die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Most Wonderful Time Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: