I used the cute Cup of Christmas stamp set bundle from Stampin’ Up! to create a Christmas card to share with you today.
I started by adhering a panel from the Night Before Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP to a panel of Poppy Parade card stock with SNAIL. I embossed a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Poppy Parade card stock and then to the DSP panel with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Pretty Peacock card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut the candy cane pieces from Whisper White and Poppy Parade card stocks with the Cup of Cheer Dies and then adhered them together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut the bows from Noble Peacock Foil Sheets and adhered them to the candy canes with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the candy canes to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered a small piece of Whisper White 5/8″ Flax Ribbon to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Cup of Christmas photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Shapes Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Cup of Cheer stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of the Night Before Christmas DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
September 16-30 Host Code: PFD7EJAQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Inkin’ Krew World Card Making Day Facebook Event – Saturday Oct 5!
Save the date!! You’re invited to attend a fun Facebook event on Saturday, October 5 to celebrate World Card Making Day!
Our team will be hosting a Facebook event that will run from about 9:00 AM ET until 9:00 PM ET with card making presentations and giveaways going all day long!!
More details and a link to join are coming soon, but put a note on your calendar to spend the day crafting with us! See you all then!
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale Is Back – Sept 4-30!
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back the Designer Series Paper Sale! During September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE! Click on the image below to open up a full-size flyer with the designer papers and details listed:
Yay for a great sale on pretty papers!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pretty Peacock – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Stitched Shapes die cut
- Poppy Parade – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 5-1/8″ panel, five Cup of Cheer die cuts
- Crumb Cake – 2-3/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – five Cup of Cheer die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Night Before Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Noble Peacock Foil Sheets – five Cup of Cheer die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: