I used the Stampin’ Up! Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set bundle to create a quick Christmas card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC214. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by cutting a panel of the Night Before Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP with a Stitched Rectangle Die. I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Real Red card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Night of Navy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Early Espresso card stock with one of the Jolly Season Dies and I adhered it to the layered panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut a panel of Real Red Glimmer Paper with another die from the Jolly Season Dies and then adhered that die cut to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then adhered a piece of Night Before Christmas DSP that had been trimmed away for the card front to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
September 16-30 Host Code: PFD7EJAQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale Is Back – Sept 4-30!
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back the Designer Series Paper Sale! During September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE! Click on the image below to open up a full-size flyer with the designer papers and details listed:
Yay for a great sale on pretty papers!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Real Red – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Early Espresso – Jolly Season die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Night Before Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Real Red Glimmer Paper – Jolly Season die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: