I used the Stampin’ Up! Tiny Keepsakes stamp set bundle to create some quick and easy Christmas gift boxes to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making these treat boxes on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
For the two DSP gift boxes, I trimmed down a panel from the Wrapped In Plaid 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP to 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and then cut it with the Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Die. I assembled the box and then stamped the sentiment from the Tiny Keepsakes stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I cut the sentiment and pine boughs (from Shaded Sprucer card stock) with the Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies. I adhered the pine boughs to the tag with Glue Dots and then added 3 Cherry Cobbler Rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels pack. I cut one of the trimmed off strips of Wrapped in Plaid DSP with the bottom edge of the tag die from the Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies and adhered it to the bottom of the stamped tag with SNAIL. I tied the tag to the box with Linen Thread to finish it.
For the reindeer, I cut a panel of Early Espresso card stock with the Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Die and assembled the box. I cut another panel of Early Espresso card stock with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the stitched die cut to the box with Glue Dots. Then I punched panels of Poppy Parade and Whisper White card stocks with the 1/2″ Circle Punch. I adhered the circle punches with Glue Dots to the box. I cut circles from Basic Black card stock with one of the Tasteful Backgrounds Dies.
I drew the highlight on the Basic Black circles with the White Stampin’ Chalk Marker and then adhered it to the box with Glue Dots. I punched a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Sprig Punch, snipped it in half and then adhered the pieces to the “negative” cutouts for the handles from the Mini Curvy Keepsake Box Dies with Glue Dots. I adhered the “ears and antlers” to the box with Glue Dots.
Since I couldn’t let the reindeer go without a tail, I cut a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with on of the Bouquet Bunch Dies and adhered it with a Glue Dot to the back of the box.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create these gift boxes, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
October 16-31 Host Code: 9UPAX6FK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel for Mini Curvy Keepsake Box die cuts, Stitched Shapes die cut
- Wrapped In Plaid 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – two 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel for Mini Curvy Keepsake Box die cuts, two Mini Curvy Keepsake Box die cuts
- Shaded Spruce – four Mini Curvy Keepsake Box die cuts
- Crumb Cake – Spring Punch, Beautiful Bouquet die cut
- Poppy Parade – 1/2″ Circle Punch
- Basic Black – Tasteful Backgrounds die cut
- Whisper White – two 1/2″ Circle Punches, two Mini Curvy Keepsake Box die cuts for tags
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: