I used the fun Stampin’ Up! Snowman Season stamp set and some of the Let It Snow Specialty DSP to create a Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Sketch Saturday 585.
I started by adhering a panel of Let It Snow Specialty DSP with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the front of a Pool Party card base. I punched the end of another strip of Let It Snow Specialty DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it with SNAIL to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Snowman Season photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock. I sprinkled the sentiment with Shimmer White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. Then I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut a panel of Let It Snow DSP with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies and then adhered it with SNAIL to a panel of Real Red card stock. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Real Red glitter dots from the Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Snowman Season stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of Let It Snow DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
October 16-31 Host Code: 9UPAX6FK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Shaded Spruce – 3-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Real Red – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 2″ x 5-1/2″, Stitched Shapes die cut, strip, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
What a happy little snowman. Cute card.
Thanks Julie! 🙂
Precious card, Amy!
Thank you Donna! 🙂
Cute! And you are a pro at crisp embossing!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
haha, she is so sweet. Love the colors too, just fab for the holidays
Thanks Sandi! 🙂